Constituent Services


As your M.P., James Lunney provides services to assist you when dealing with the Federal Government. These are provided by James’ staff to anyone in the Riding.

The most common inquiries:

  • Apply for Passport
  • Apply for Canadian Citizenship
  • Apply for a student loan
  • Apply for a Social Insurance Card
  • Apply for Employment Insurance Benefits
  • Apply for Canadian Pension Plan and Old Age Security benefits
  • Apply for Guaranteed Income Supplement
  • Apply for Children and Family benefits
  • Replace lost ID cards

If you would like help with any of the above, feel free to drop by any one of the offices or contact James Lunney here